A forum for Yorkshire Pool Players


    Interleague - 31/10/2010

    Share

    T-Boner

    Posts : 84
    Join date : 2010-07-20
    Age : 39
    Location : Queensbury

    Interleague - 31/10/2010

    Post  T-Boner on Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:07 am

    Prem

    East Leeds V Morley International
    Leeds V Milnsbridge
    Bramley V Bulls Head A

    Division 1

    Belle Vue Patriots V Halifax A cheers
    Bulls Head ST V Elland A
    Yorkshire Terriers V Leeds Legends

    Division 2

    Bulls Head B V Shipley
    Halifax B V Shoulder of Mutton
    Elland B V Pilkys Ladies

    avatar
    shortie

    Posts : 32
    Join date : 2010-07-23

    Re: Interleague - 31/10/2010

    Post  shortie on Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:20 am

    Bramley played their game yesterday, and beat BBH 15-3 !!

    T-Boner

    Posts : 84
    Join date : 2010-07-20
    Age : 39
    Location : Queensbury

    Re: Interleague - 31/10/2010

    Post  T-Boner on Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:47 am

    shortie wrote:Bramley played their game yesterday, and beat BBH 15-3 !!
    Shocked Shocked
    Thats a bit of a hammering!!!

    Big game for Fax this week if we have any ambitions of winning promotion. Need a big Yarmuff style effort from our boys me thinks rabbit
    avatar
    shortie

    Posts : 32
    Join date : 2010-07-23

    Re: Interleague - 31/10/2010

    Post  shortie on Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:57 am

    T-Boner wrote:
    shortie wrote:Bramley played their game yesterday, and beat BBH 15-3 !!
    Shocked Shocked
    Thats a bit of a hammering!!!

    Big game for Fax this week if we have any ambitions of winning promotion. Need a big Yarmuff style effort from our boys me thinks rabbit

    Well good luck. We are the same, need a big win against East Leeds, we are aiming to finish in the top 2, to push us to Yarmouth in April. Very Happy Premier Division is really tight at the minute, we are currently second place, 1 point behind Milnsbridge! Exciting stuff.
    avatar
    Molski

    Posts : 14
    Join date : 2010-07-21

    Re: Interleague - 31/10/2010

    Post  Molski on Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:51 am

    Unfortunately even though the A team hammered Elland yesterday, it all depended on other results for promotion but it wasn't to be.

    The 6 retained players for the A team are:-
    Anthony Smith
    Ian Brooksbank
    Rus Oxley
    Paul Molloy
    Gary Greenwood
    & and after winning a playoff match against Simon Herbert 5-0 yesterday for the final 6th place, Dave Greene.

    Congratulations to the Halifax B and Bulls Head A interleague team yesterday for securing promotion. Laughing

    This means the Bulls Head, Halifax A and B teams will all be playing each other next season. Should be interesting.

    Good luck in the interleague trials to whoever enters this coming Sunday.
    avatar
    shortie

    Posts : 32
    Join date : 2010-07-23

    Re: Interleague - 31/10/2010

    Post  shortie on Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:54 am

    Molski wrote:Unfortunately even though the A team hammered Elland yesterday, it all depended on other results for promotion but it wasn't to be.

    The 6 retained players for the A team are:-
    Anthony Smith
    Ian Brooksbank
    Rus Oxley
    Paul Molloy
    Gary Greenwood
    & and after winning a playoff match against Simon Herbert 5-0 yesterday for the final 6th place, Dave Greene.

    Congratulations to the Halifax B and Bulls Head A interleague team yesterday for securing promotion. Laughing

    This means the Bulls Head, Halifax A and B teams will all be playing each other next season. Should be interesting.

    Good luck in the interleague trials to whoever enters this coming Sunday.
    Is young Patch not retained or is he having to retrial.....just thought cos it's Youth Match this Sunday Sad
    avatar
    Molski

    Posts : 14
    Join date : 2010-07-21

    Re: Interleague - 31/10/2010

    Post  Molski on Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:17 am

    DOH! Sleep Forgot to mention the 2 special dispensations that were allocated out yesterday.

    Young Andrew Patchett will be retained as he has county commitments on trial Sunday
    &
    James Ormrod will be retained as he has fractured his wrist and can't take part in the trials.

    That means players will be fighting it out for 4 places on the A team and 6 for the B team next weekend.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Interleague - 31/10/2010

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:09 am