West Yorkshire Pool Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for Yorkshire Pool Players

2 posters

Bring back the old forum ......

TheYorkshireFat

Bring back the old forum ...... Empty Bring back the old forum ......

Post  TheYorkshireFat Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:56 am

The Admin and mods on here don't have a clue what makes a busy forum. Have two people ever been online at the same time? scratch

If only the last regime had one still running. You could guarentee that would bring in the new threads and posts.

T-Boner

Bring back the old forum ...... Empty Re: Bring back the old forum ......

Post  T-Boner Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:12 am

Any suggestions on how to make it busier would be greatly appreciated Mr Brooksbank Wink
    TheYorkshireFat

Post  TheYorkshireFat Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:39 am

T-Boner wrote:Any suggestions on how to make it busier would be greatly appreciated Mr Brooksbank Wink

I find that when I stumble across these boards the whole appearance is vastly improved by pressing Alt and F4 together.

It makes them easier on the eye and helps to disguise the lack of activity Cool
    T-Boner

Post  T-Boner Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:20 am

TheYorkshireFat wrote:
    T-Boner wrote:Any suggestions on how to make it busier would be greatly appreciated Mr Brooksbank Wink

I find that when I stumble across these boards the whole appearance is vastly improved by pressing Alt and F4 together.

It makes them easier on the eye and helps to disguise the lack of activity Cool
    You missed the Baboom Tish!! off that Wink

In all seriousness though, the last forum was pretty much dead anyway as noone was posting. This one has even less memebers due to people not knowing the address and alot of the subjects have been done before. The way I see it is the only way to get a more active forum would be to link it to the different leagues website although after what happened previously I cannot see that happening.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 8:33 pm