West Yorkshire Pool Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for Yorkshire Pool Players

2 posters

West Yorkshire v G.M.C.

shortie
    shortie

West Yorkshire v G.M.C. Empty West Yorkshire v G.M.C.

Post  shortie Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:56 am

Well done to all 3 teams yesterday, doing the treble !!

All teams won 23-21 - some tense moments but the stronger sides pulled through in the end.

Well done T. Saw your last frame and he thought he had you, halfway through the frame, I kept saying that if he carried on giving you 2 shots through DF, then you would win the frame!! His face was a picture!! Very Happy

Then finished off by an awesome double on the black by Captain Armitage! Smile

T-Boner

West Yorkshire v G.M.C. Empty Re: West Yorkshire v G.M.C.

Post  T-Boner Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:02 am

shortie wrote:Well done to all 3 teams yesterday, doing the treble !!

All teams won 23-21 - some tense moments but the stronger sides pulled through in the end.

Well done T. Saw your last frame and he thought he had you, halfway through the frame, I kept saying that if he carried on giving you 2 shots through DF, then you would win the frame!! His face was a picture!! Very Happy

Then finished off by an awesome double on the black by Captain Armitage! Smile

Never a doubt Sarah... even after a dodgy set up with my two shots Laughing Laughing

Excellent day again, with some fantastic team spirit. Its a shame season is coming to an end as all 3 teams seem to have built up some fantastic camaraderie. It certainly helps when getting down to the nitty gritty of a match and all your team mates are there to help pull you through. Not sure of the exact amount of people watching that final frame by Captin Marvel but Geeess that made the pressure mount... almost boiling over Wink

WELL DONE WEST YORKSHIRE

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:52 pm